Surely, you know that a good memory is not only the ability to memorize 2 packs of cards “for an argument”. This is the accumulation of billions of new neural connections in the brain, giving their owner the ability to find 100 solutions to any problem and choose the best option. Training eidetic abilities breaks all kinds of patterns of thinking, and you begin to see unexpected opportunities where previously you did not notice them “point blank”.
A trained brain becomes elastic and provides hundreds of innovative ideas for every request. Developed imagination and the ability to highlight important details will always allow you to be one step ahead of your competitors: they simply will not understand how you do it? Where did you get such valuable information? How did you manage to calculate the situation in advance and make the right choice?
This is only a small fraction of what people who have discovered the eidetic get themselves.
- conduct several cases at the same time;
- never forget about important meetings, dates, dates, stages and points of control;
- remember people, names, positions, companies, contacts literally from the first, even fleeting acquaintance;
- effortlessly retrieve relevant information from memory, which greatly facilitates important negotiations or public speaking;
- instantly recall and in the smallest details restore the necessary events, no matter what happened a week or 5 years ago.
Click on image